• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another one converted

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
when I first met my partner he thought that rabbits were pointless pets

.......but now he's looking for a bun to call his own:lol::lol:

He often disappears for hours and I find him lay down playing with the buns. He's been looking at rescues for a rex so when we do eventually move I have given him permission to get his first bun. He helps look after my 3 and the foster bun so I'm pretty sure he will make a great bunny daddy. :D

He has his little heart set on a rex which he has already named "little foot", we'll be looking for a husbun or or wifey for the bun to so hopefully we'll be able to give two rescue buns a new home :)

awww that's great :D I'm sure most people are suprised at how lovely rabbits are when you get to know them!

awww that's great :D I'm sure most people are suprised at how lovely rabbits are when you get to know them!

I cant believe that some people would call them worthless pets though, mine are far from worthless and they have bags of personality even if they are little monsters most of the time.

My o/h was certainly suprised when they started following him around and licking him. Missy likes to chase him to which can be funny.....she also chases the dog :shock:

I just wish that some people would give them more time :D

My o/h is the same - indifferent about buns when he met me. Now I would (and do) trust him 100% with them, and that is saying something!
Great news that 2 more buns will find a new home!

My o/h is the same - indifferent about buns when he met me. Now I would (and do) trust him 100% with them, and that is saying something!
Great news that 2 more buns will find a new home!

We were looking to take one at first and bond it into our trio but worried that it might not be successful so instead we are looking at getting two so we can bond them first and see if we can introduce them all slowly :D

That way everyone wins :p

Back