• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where do you get your hutches from

tickles

Mama Doe
Hi was hope you would be kind enough to let me know where to get the best hutchs from as i am looking for a new on for 2 medium size buns:D

I had mine made by a carpenter - its 5x2x2 - two levels and it only cost me £75 fully treated. Is there no-one local who builds them a decent size?

I had one of mine made by Mr Buns It's a double storey and each level is 5x3x2(h). The other big one is a single storey 6x2which I got from a hutch/run maker on ebay.

hi..... i brought my bunnies old hutch from omega wood design (the penthouse) there website seems to be down at the mo but should be active soon... it is a very large hutch 5 foot long, two story, i fitted 2 buns in there and there possesions with loads of free space. the quality is fab, felted and even has a decorative acorn on the top! (cute)..... i am just in the process of moving my bun at the mo into his new pad (will put the pics of his new house on here this weekend for you!!) so the hutch will be for sale very soon.... i have attached the link for a picture of the hutch (but not the makers site) the pic shows it without the felt, i painted mine blue and cream and worked very well.

xxx jimmys mum xxx

http://www.rossrabbits.fsnet.co.uk/images/BIG-PENTHOUSE.jpg

Last edited:
Back