• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Playhouse

Steph

Warren Veteran
Here is the new playhouse :D Mikey managed to put it up for me on Wednesday :D Im very pleased with it and the size inside is 5ft x 5ft. Im going to pop a shelf up at the back and I have a cat flap ready to be put in at the one side, so buns can access the soon to be attached run :lol: Also attaching wire mesh to the windows for summer ventilation :D Now just to find room for another shed :shock: Oh my sorry the piccies are blurred :?

abun207.jpg

abun205.jpg

Wow Thats great... I have just moved my two into a playhouse, they love it...
I bet you will love it! It is much better than a hutch!:D

That's great Steph :D How may sheds have you got in your garden ?
I've got 3 and the garden isn't that big..

That's great Steph :D How may sheds have you got in your garden ?
I've got 3 and the garden isn't that big..

Errmm :oops: Karen I have one 12ft by 6ft dog kennel run, one 10ft by 6ft dog kennel run, a 9ft by 9ft aviary for the Frenchies, a 7ft by 5ft normal tool shed, three double 5 x 2 hutches with attached runs, a 5ft x 2 single hutch, Ryedale 6ft double hutch with run, one thistle hall with run and a clover patch with run for my piggies in the summer :shock:

My garden is very long but quite thin, most hutches are on the left hand side of the garden and the shed are at the bottom. Ill do some piccies if you want ? :lol:

Errmm :oops: Karen I have one 12ft by 6ft dog kennel run, one 10ft by 6ft dog kennel run, a 9ft by 9ft aviary for the Frenchies, a 7ft by 5ft normal tool shed, three double 5 x 2 hutches with attached runs, a 5ft x 2 single hutch, Ryedale 6ft double hutch with run, one thistle hall with run and a clover patch with run for my piggies in the summer :shock:

My garden is very long but quite thin, most hutches are on the left hand side of the garden and the shed are at the bottom. Ill do some piccies if you want ? :lol:

Yes please Steph I love piccies :D especially of bunny sheds :lol:I could look at peoples set ups all day..

Back