• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes please? 3 of mine being speyed today :-/

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
As it says. Holly, Lilly and Lettice have gone in to be speyed today.#They are our last ones to be done, then all 12 will be deplummed and without lady bits. :shock:
We decided to get these last 3 done asap due to our loss of Wellie. We're hoping in a few weeks to try and bond either lettice and picollo or all 4 with Daisy as soon as the hormones have settled so that Daisy isn't without a bunny friend for too long.
I'll be on tenterhooks all day so if anyone has any spare vibes to wish my girls well please do!
Faye x

Oh good luck girls!! :love:

And loads of calming vibes for you too.....bet you're nervous :lol:

Sending buckets loads of super fast healing vibes for the girls & nerve calming ones for you.......................

Su.x

Aw :wave: Bless you all. Thank you for the vibes!!
Just spoken to the vet nurse. They've all come through the op fine :D Phew!
But are all still quite sleepy so I've to phone again in a little while to see if they can come home tonight or not til the morning.
Thanks again for all the vibes.
Just gotta keep fingers crossed for a good recovery now!
(Goodness aren't they such a worry!!)

Glad they are ok.

It is such a worry when they go in for an op. It's impossible to concentrate on anything else until you know that they have come through it ok.

Back