• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack and Emily *more pics added*

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Here they are having a few extra nice moments :D

If anyone wants to know the back story for these two the thread to read is here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=115881

P1060936resized.jpg

P10609412.jpg

Finally laying together and actually touching... maybe Jack thought it didn't count if he kept his back to Emily :lol:
P1060950resized.jpg

Not long ago...
P1060966resized.jpg

I'd just given them some fresh hay before coming downstairs
P1060968resized.jpg

Last edited:
Awww what brilliant news, Janice has worked her magic again!:D They make a lovely couple. Wish them both lots of luck together.:D

Thanks for posting these for us to see, it is so nice to see that this has all worked out. Just go with them over the next few weeks whilst they get to know each other and I am sure that these buns will have a lovely future together.

I can totally appreciate if Emily feels a little wary of Jack after his behaviour on Sunday evening ;)

I can totally appreciate if Emily feels a little wary of Jack after his behaviour on Sunday evening ;)

:oops: I know, talk about making a bad first impression!
She's a little wary of him at times but she's also having some brave moments. They were laying at opposite ends of the cage when I got up, but because I went near the cage Emily came running over and they ended up sat together.
And I was so pleased when she asked to be groomed and he sat and gave her a lovely long wash :D

I thought I'd post some more pictures that I took last night :D

P10609792.jpg

P10609842.jpg

P10609902.jpg

P10609912.jpg

P1060993.jpg

P10609962.jpg

I never thought I'd be posting pictures like this, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a happy ending for these two :love:

Aww they are lovely pics, especially that last one. Emily looks as though she has the longest eyelashes!:D

It makes all the work so worthwhile. So pleased for them both and at least he is not spending the rest of his life alone.

Back