• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chateau Lapin for buns!!!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
O/H gonna kill me but I can't resist buying one of these for Bunnie when they are back in stock! There from vagavalley bunnie shop under Hideouts section! Bunnie gonna love it! :p No wonder I skint all the time!

Have you got a small bun?, if not its not really suitable as the floor will fall though, from the looks of the pic you have a german lop sized bun that will be too big and heavy for it

I had that toy for Darcy when he was a baby bunny and it was just okay for him then. If you have an older bun then the top floor really isn't safe. You can buy fab castle or house and have it personalised for only 20 odd quid from this place www.cardboardguy.co.uk and they are solid so safe for bunny to hop all over!:D

I had that toy for Darcy when he was a baby bunny and it was just okay for him then. If you have an older bun then the top floor really isn't safe. You can buy fab castle or house and have it personalised for only 20 odd quid from this place www.cardboardguy.co.uk and they are solid so safe for bunny to hop all over!:D

I have one if these for Bobbin (also mini lop) and it holds him just fine, plus the card board guy is just cool! :lol:

Is the first floor high off the ground?

Not very (I have the medium size house, not the castle), it's below head hight when periscoping. However I removed the tunnel which inserts through the middle of the house and instead put a box at either end below the windows, this is how he gets to the top floor. He was a bit uncertain about climbing onto the tunnel and jumping through the hole to the second top floor, but he is a bit of a scaredy bun! :rolleyes: :lol:

These are the castle dimensions:

sizeprinttower_r1_c1.gif

They look so much fun! I wouldn't mind having one for myself. I fear Jessica would munch her way through one in a week though :D

yeah I give him a week and he will have eaten it all :lol: I will get lots of cute pics of him on it though :love:

I have got one, It says Drake & Josh on it...
But instead of going back down through the hole, they jump out of the window:lol:

I will try and post pics later!

We have the largest cardboardguy house which we bought in June last year.

It has been worth every penny! All three bunnies snuggle on the top floor and sleep in it.

It is just about on its last legs :( , the bunies have chewed out the bottom and the top floor is starting to look a little precarious! We will definately buy another. I also bought the castle (they are so spoilt) but this has not been a huge hit with ours.

:wave:

I bought it for my bun at Christmas and she loves it. She sleeps in it. She has done lots of alterations especially to the stairs and windows. Well whats left of the stairs anyway.

In the house one is there a secong level in them and is that in all sizes???? What size would i need for Bunnie she's a mini lop and weighs 2.23kg!

Back