• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fur and feather ?

You can pick a copy up in places like smiths if you want to see what it's like before getting a subscription :)

It's not really aimed at pet owners. I don't agree with some of the way they talk about rabbits in their articles.

I subscribed to 3 issues last year and it was the worst £10 I've ever spent. All the ads on the back pages selling buns and pigs was heartbreaking :cry:

It contains a lot of show listings/reviews and a few interesting articles but not really aimed at pet owners. You can get a 3-month sub if you want to try a few issues - check their website. helen

If you go to your local library you may find copies available in the reference section, that you can browse through for free. Then you can decide if you want to subscribe.

I got a couple of back issues for 50p each at the Harrogate show. Take away the ads & the show reports and there's not much left. Don't expect to find a lot in about birds or furry animals apart from rabbits :lol:

They have a website which has an archive of some of the published articles.

http://www.furandfeather.co.uk/index.htm

Mike

Whats the Rabbiting on magazine like ? i am used to that i subscribe to the parrot society mag which has some really good articles but at the back its a lot of advertising which i suppose they need

rabbiting on is very good and i also publish a magazine called bunny mad. it features pics and articles from the readers as well as lots of fun and informative items plus lots of cute bunny pictures. it a place to share how bunny mad we are!!

Back