• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've had a lovely day!!

capel

Warren Veteran
It was such a lovely sunny day that mum decided that she'd put me out in a sunny sheltered spot in the garden for an hour this afternoon. I had a great time. I ran around the grass, stopping every now and then to nibble at a really tasty piece, and explored my tunnel and the pet carrier that she'd put in one corner with some snuggle fleece in case I felt cold. I had a lovely time, but now I'm knackered, so please leave me alone to sleep!!
DSC03637.jpg

OMG my heart has literally just melted. :love:

The picture has changed! They are both pretty though :lol:

Hi Nia :wave: Glad you enoyed your time in the garden :D
I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more when you have your husbun to join you.

Yes, The time's getting closer and closer!!!! Can't wait!! Dreading the bonding though. I've only ever done fosters, other other people's buns..this will be the first time I've bonded my own!!!!! Feels very different:D

Further to my last post. I'm adding a poll to see which is the most favoured bonding method. I know a lot depends on the buns' personalities, but it'll be interesting to find out who favours what!:D

:oops::oops:Just realised I need to make another thread as I can't find the poll thingy!! I'll put it in rabbit chat.

But you're such a big boy Dennis. I think my mummy's gone to a matchmaker for me and arranged a marriage! That should please the Archbishop of Canterbury!:lol::lol:

Back