• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New ratty girls -esp for silly rabbit

Never mind I put the new girlies on FR :p
:lol: but just to satisfy all those ratty fans I will post on here to :D - one day I will post the rabbits :oops: :lol:
Had the newbies a week now - feels like forever :roll: -honest to God I think one of them Faith has ADHD... I mean I know girly rats are hyper but she takes it to the extreme and as a result the other 3 less hyper ones are following suit which makes free ranging a serious calorie burning exercise :lol:
anyways lots of piccies.!
P1012890.jpg

one of the babies I think it was Hope removing her bedding from her igloo :roll:
P1013041.jpg

Faith on the left and Hope munching

P1012904.jpg

Rosie and then the babies hope and faith on top
P1012894.jpg

Grace trying to sleep no chane with Faith :roll: that rat honest to God NEVER sleeps :lol:
P1012869.jpg

Faith and Grace climbing into the semolina bowl and Hope thinking about it....
Many apologies for the size of Fatso Faith - she doesnt really eat that much but she doesnt half have a belly. :lol:
Many thanks to Bens mum for these 2 little :evil: - I dread to think what the others were like if these were the good ones :lol:

Hope that satisfies for a little while Becki ;) doesnt mean you can get away without posting your boys.

Oh my gosh!! :love::love::love::love: They are beautiful!

I so want some girlies :( I love the boys to bits but I want playful rats too, my boys just cuddle up and sleep :lol: Ive put aside some money to bring my car back to the mainland :oops: After I have found somewhere to live :roll: :lol: Kelvin is going to think im crazy if I go over again just to collect more animals :oops: I need an excuse to go over, then I can be like oh well if im there I may aswell bring some back ;)

Back