• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two little secrets

I want to share my two little secrets with you:D

1 1/2 weeks ago, i collected two agouti english angoras. They are brother and sister. I have named them luna and cookie. They are 9 weeks old. they are living together at the moment but I will be seperating them soon, wish I didn't have to as there so close, they do everything together.

Luna and Cookie and there sister at nearly 4 weeks old
DSCF0833.jpg

at nearly 6 weeks
AlicesBabies009.jpg

7 weeks
blackbunnybaby014.jpg

and here they are when they arrived home, nearly 8 weeks old
ImportedPhotos00572.jpg

in their hutch
ImportedPhotos00582.jpg

Today 9 weeks
IP4.jpg

vikki

Cute cute cute:love:

Aww no how you feel hun, Poppy and Casper where the same did everything together aswell but i had to take casper out of the group for obvious reasons, lol but when i bonded them back together they clicked instantly and still do everything together:love:

Cute cute cute:love:

Aww no how you feel hun, Poppy and Casper where the same did everything together aswell but i had to take casper out of the group for obvious reasons, lol but when i bonded them back together they clicked instantly and still do everything together:love:

I think I'm going to try and devide a hutch/run up so they can still see each other without being together.

Awwww, cute bundles of fluff. Will they be reunited once they are neutered?

How's Holly doing? - sending nose rubs her way :wave::wave:

Holly, Choci,lilly, Cookie, Luna and ?

Brownie, this must be a day for sharing my secrets:oops: I don;t have any pics as brownie gets so scared of the camera, silly bun. 12 weeks old ( I thought 11 but I've just checked, where does the time go:shock::lol:) lionhead. I'm a not unsure of her/his sex to be truthful :oops: not very good at sexing:roll::lol:

Last edited:
whos going to end up being bonded with who?

well since choci and lily have spilt up, my orginal plans have changed and the final decision will be made once I know for sure if brownie is a boy or a girl. currently my thinking is this if; brownie is a girl -

choci, holly and brownie could possibly be bonded

leaving me with lily to find a partner for.

if; brownie is a boy -

brownie and lily will be bonded and holly and choci will be bonded.

The orginal plan was to bond all 4 together, but I can't see choci and lily rebonding this time.

Cookie and Luna will be rebonded once they have had there ops.

Back