• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Lil'Miss

Young Bun
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post (how exciting!) :wave:

I am a friend of Veronica's and she lead me to this forum! I've recently become a first-time bunny-mum to a little lop eared boy, who I collected from Sara's Rescue in Leeds yesterday! I first saw him when he was 5 weeks old, and after my home check etc I was finally able to bring him home. He's 10 weeks old and only a little baby, but so friendly and confident considering his size!

He's my first bunny (and first pet!), so I'm a little nervous whether I'm doing things right with him, but I've had incrediable help from Sara and Veronica and other friends who have rabbits.
I've also been reading up about rabbits on the internet whilst waiting for my little boy to be ready, and tried to learn as much as I can about them before I collected him.

Before I talk for too long, I'll show you some photos of our new family member!
He was named Jack by the rescue centre, but I don't know whether to keep that name or not. :?:D

Photo-0148.jpg

Photo-0151.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality photographs. They are from my phone and don't really do my lil'man justice! He's adorable :love:

Fi :wave:

Hi there Fi :wave::D Welcome to the forum. Little Jack is a real cutie! :D Are you going to get him a girlfriend once he's had the 'chop'?:D ;)

welcome to the forum - your little man is gorgeous. i have learnt so much since i joined here and im sure you will too. have fun with your new bun. x

Back