• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having fun in the garden

karen354

Warren Veteran
PICT0644.jpg

I took this picture last week when we had a lttle covering of snow, the buns loved it and were so excited :D

PICT0674.jpg

My little Cookie :D he's been with us about 4 or 5 weeks now and he's the most friendly bun I have ever had.. He came from Chloe's( fat fluffs) I love him so much..
I was worried he wasn't being accepted into the group, with the weather being dry the last few days I've spents lots of time with them in the garden and I'm now happy they way the others are with him :D Furby has stopped chasing and Fudge and Thomas are grooming him :D

ive been thinking about letting my buns run in the garden but dont know if theres any point because we dont have grass! will they appreciate the concrete and fresh air or is it a waste of time.

your buns look like they are having a whale of a time!

We haven't much grass at the moment but hopefully it'll start growing soon.. I'd let them out if I were you mine love having a run round it's getting them in that's the trouble though:roll: I have to put a few pellets in a plastic jug and give it a shake that gets them running :lol::lol:

literally all we have is concrete and a wall. i suppose the new smells will make them excited. knowing zola he'll hide in the carrier!

yeh i wuld if its bun proof cus then they can explore! put some empty boxes/tunnels or sumthing there and let them play!:D

My poor garden I did have lots of lovely plants and shrubs but well the buns wrecked all them :lol: Its worth it though when you see them binking round wild they love it..
They have a shed (you can just see it in the pic) and they have that enclosure with a roof on, that isn't good enough for them though :rolleyes: they sulk if I dont let them have the garden.

Aww, great pictures :lol: I let my two out in the snow last week too and they both went mad digging at it and leaping about, they had a great time :lol:

Great Pics, Karen:D The weather was so gorgeous today that I put Floss and Bournville out in their run. It is irst time they've been outside since Floss was poorly. They went crazy for about 15 minutes: rushing around, leaping over each other, in and out of the hide box, chinning everything in sight:lol: Then they both settled together on top of the box for a mutual grooming session and snooze in the sunshine. Rog had taken the camera to work so I didn't get any pics:(. Nia also had some time out..I've posted on a differnt thread.

Awwww I think they look like they are having fun! :D

IMO letting them loose for a mad run round does them a world of good !

As for concrete , I have mine on stones in the yard and they do just fine! Its really a case of what they are used to. I wonder sometimes if we molly-coddle them! :shock::D

Karen, you have reminded me I have pics of mine in the yard... *runs off to photobucket*

Awwww I think they look like they are having fun! :D

IMO letting them loose for a mad run round does them a world of good !

As for concrete , I have mine on stones in the yard and they do just fine! Its really a case of what they are used to. I wonder sometimes if we molly-coddle them! :shock::D

Karen, you have reminded me I have pics of mine in the yard... *runs off to photobucket*

Hi Lea-Anne yes piccie please ?

Back