• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Zola!!!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i found out where Zola originated from and asked for some pictures.

This is his daddy

newrabbits004.jpg

This is his mummy

refrenchdoe001.jpg

This is him and his siblings! he is the one that looks exactly like him (suprisingly) poking his head over the others at the back!

bobby002.jpg

This is a rubbish pic of him

CIMG0114.jpg

I do not agree with where he came from and to me these rabbits dont look healthy but its good to see where he was from.

**Edited to add - I didnt get him from the breeder his previous owner did! he was a "free to a good home or i'll set him free" bunny from preloved

Last edited:
aww :love: :love: his daddy is beautiful :love: and his mummy :love: :love: :love

and a big long loud awwwww to the group picture of the babies (they all look the same to me lol) :love: :love: :love:

xxx

I love your buns they look so snuggly in your signature pic, as soon as we move to a bigger place I'll be looking in rescue's for a pair of big buns they're gorgeous :love:

Back