• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pippa UPDATE: NOT LOOKING GOOD

norrielian

Mama Doe
My gorgeous girl didn't want any breakfast this morning. Its very unlike her. Unfortunately I've had to come into work and am not at home this evening so hubbie is going to take her to vets straight away when he gets in if she still won't eat. Even if she eats for him tonight, I've booked an appointment first thing in the morning to check her over anyway.

Wish I could go home during today to check on her but I don't have the car today :censored: and all my family are at work too.

I can't stop worrying about her now.

Last edited:
Poor Bunny, could your O/H not pop home to check on her later this morning ?
If Pippa has not eaten overnight either and has not poo'd she probably needs to see a Vet sooner rather than later

Sending get well vibes to her

Janex

Poor Bunny, could your O/H not pop home to check on her later this morning ?
If Pippa has not eaten overnight either and has not poo'd she probably needs to see a Vet sooner rather than later

Sending get well vibes to her

Janex

Thanks for replying soon Jane. O/H's work are not flexible at all so there is no chance they will let him take time off and he only gets 30 mins for lunch and it would take at least an hour to get home and back. This is when I hate sharing a car, its so frustrating.

I know she was fine at 10 p.m. last night and had poo'd in litter tray straight after I cleaned it and was munching on hay.

I'm going to ring round family now and beg. Wish me luck. Can't sit here worrying all day.

Thanks for replying soon Jane. O/H's work are not flexible at all so there is no chance they will let him take time off and he only gets 30 mins for lunch and it would take at least an hour to get home and back. This is when I hate sharing a car, its so frustrating.

I know she was fine at 10 p.m. last night and had poo'd in litter tray straight after I cleaned it and was munching on hay.

I'm going to ring round family now and beg. Wish me luck. Can't sit here worrying all day.

Good luck vibes heading your way :)

Janex

i REALLY dont want to worry u unnecessarily but Liquorice was ok the night before too. He was eating and pooing the night before and then stopped eating the next day and had sadly passed by 8pm that same day.

I would say get home if you can and get pippa to a vet XXXXX

God I feel sick now.

I just called hubbie and he is having major problems with his wisdom tooth today and has booked an emergency appointment at the dentist at 2 p.m. so is going to do a de-tour and pick her up and drop her at the vets. He is going to leave her there for them to check over and keep an eye on her.

My sister has commitments this morning but if she finishes earlier than hubbie she is going to come and collect me.

really sorry - dont want to worry u.....im sure pippa will be fine.

Better to be safe than sorry XXXX

Don't ask how, but with lots of begging, I managed to persuade a work colleague to take me home and take her to the vets. Just back at work now.

Her stomach is completely empty so she can't have eaten all night and the vet detects some gas so they are keeping her in overnight at least. She has had painkillers, antibiotics and some fluids for the gut problem? The vets held of surgery until I got there so I was chuffed she didn't have to wait.

I feel sick with worry but cross fingers and she couldn't be in better hands. Got to ring back after 4 p.m. to see how she is once meds have kicked in.

It was just awful leaving Dillon alone at home

Oh im pleased u got her to the vet...im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her XX

At least vet is keeping her in - my vet sent Liquorice home XXX:cry::cry::cry:

Oh im pleased u got her to the vet...im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her XX

At least vet is keeping her in - my vet sent Liquorice home XXX:cry::cry::cry:

Oh no, poor Liquorice. That is so sad :cry:

Our vet said she always keeps them in at least overnight even if they perk up and start eating. She even asked what was her favourite food to see if she could temp her to eat something later on once meds have kicked in. Its awful being back at work but there is nothing else I can do for her.

I'm afraid things aren't looking good. The nurse has been syringe feeding her this afternoon. I have to call back after 6 p.m. to speak to the vet once she has checked her again. :cry:

Sending lots of vibes! At least you managed to get her to the vets nice and early, hopefully you will have some good news when you ring back. Have my fingers crossed for you.

Back