• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needing Good Luck Vibes please....U/D page 12

Mo has arrived safely.......along with her bonded friend :shock: :lol:

After speaking with Christabel I have given Mo a strong pain killing injection and antibiotics. Her poor hock is very nasty indeed :cry: She will need tons and tons of vibes. We see Christabel tomorrow morning and Mo will probably have surgery then.

Sorry the morning proved a bit stressful Theo and Amy !! How unlike me to have a 'drama' at an inconvenient time!! :rolleyes:

We will do our very best for Mo Willow :)

Janex

Thank you so much...Jane, Theo and Amy.
You are all angels and i appreciate what you have/are doing so much i cannot express myself enough!

It is horrible here without my bunnies, but i know they are both (sorry Jane!) in very good hands.

Lots and lots of love to my beautiful Mo..and Rudolph.
I am sat here sick with worry, but i know Mo is in the best capable hands.
xx

I have just landed back home, :wave:

I really hope we can sort Mo out, she is a lovely giant. :D
She is in the best hands, Little Rudolph is gorgeous too! :D

Sending lots and lots of vibes to Mo and everyone! You're total bunny angels! What surgery is Mo going to have, Jane?

((Hugs)) Willow xx

I have just spoken to Jane on the phone and Mo is 'comfortable'..as comfortable as can be anyway.
It may not be good news though, but i can't really say too much until the vet looks at her tommorrow.
Fingers crossed for my Mo...im not going to sleep tonight:cry:

I have just spoken to Jane on the phone and Mo is 'comfortable'..as comfortable as can be anyway.
It may not be good news though, but i can't really say too much until the vet looks at her tommorrow.
Fingers crossed for my Mo...im not going to sleep tonight:cry:

I really hope this comes good for Mo. Everything is crossed. Good luck xx

Well, what an exhausting day, we are back home now having taken Mo to Janes, really nice to meet Willowthewisp:wave::wave:and to see Jane :wave::wave: and all the bunnies again:love::love::love:and a special thanks to Amy of Amy and Amber the giant who came with me today and kept me company

I must say that Mo is a beautiful bunny and so good natured, I really hope that Christobel can work some magic on her and get her better, lots of good luck vibes for Mo and big (((hugs))) to Willowthewisp and her family

I have spoken with Willow again so I can now tell you all a bit more about poor Mo. Her hock is in a dreadful state and I fear the infection is already deep into the joint/bone. I have never seen such a severe case and as I explained to Willow I am not at all sure that Christabel will be able to save Mo :cry::cry:. Mo's other hock is also causing her great pain, although it does not feel as though there is boney involvement yet. Mo will have strong pain relief throughout the night and she has an Aloe Vera dressing over the worst hock. We will see Christabel in the morning.

Willow, I promise to care for Mo as if she were my own. Rudolph is being a good boy and is keeping Mo company. I will give them both a nose rub from you

Janex

Well done & Thankyou Theo for getting Mo to Jane`s:wave:

Sorry to hear that Mo`s hock is so bad:( And am sending loads of vibes.........................

Su.x

Back