• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awesome rabbit toy!

See with Destiny's love of destroying things, Charms soft nature, Acorahs tendancy to bore easily and Dandylions skittishness, finding a toy both buns and guinae pigs will love is hard. Let alone finding something they'll play with me...
but endless hours of searching for the ultimate toy has paid off. It's like a grass mat with grass carrots I put in the mat and they rag out. So much foun for me and the gang.

Normally grass toys don't last long, but this one is for some reason. They like pulling the carrots out and throwing them around more than actually eating the grass matt.

I got mine from Only Natural, but P@H Also seems to stock them.

Last edited:
:wave: i saw that on ross rabbits shop and wanted to get it for christmas but it sold out...might get it for the buns at easter!

mm have you any real large buns in your midst tho? i have 2 frenchies and a lionhead living together but their female friend is living apart as theyre unbonded.....

i can see willow getting possessive over this!:lol: all 14lb of her! (6.2kg)

Charm is a French Lop and Destiny is only a little bit smaller.

My mom has been trying to get hold of these for ages as she owns a pet shop. Go figure the moment she get's them in I take half of her stock :rolleyes: Good luck getting some. They're really fun for you to play with too. Hunting the carrots and putting them back in.

oooo we have one of these. P@H sell them (if you can ge hold of them). We brought this for Red and have refilled the carrotts about 4 times now.

She absolutely loves them. She only plays with one carrott at any one time and when she is bored with hat carrott it get munched.

don't be fooled!!!! my buns love nothing more than trashing these! we've been through three and ive only had rabbits since december :roll:

it gets thrown around their den and chewed on for at least a few hours a day!

so excellent toy but not indestructable!

i want one but pets at home been sold out for months what pages are they on on these links provided ive been scrooling pages for ages:lol:

I bought one for my two last year. I was concerned about the amount of glue holding it all together so contacted the manufacturer, this was their reply:

"Thank you for your email enquiring about the suitability of the glue
used on our carrot play patch.

I can reassure you that the glue is absolutely safe. It is a non-toxic
glue as used for young children and has been used for many years with
toys for pets of all kinds (most pet toys that used a mixture if
materials will use this or a similar glue somewhere in their
construction).

The other consideration is rabbits are very unlikely to consume the
glue. This is because rabbits cannot vomit and so they are instinctively
very cautious about eating new foods/materials. So they will happily
chew and gnaw any number of materials that they wouldn't actually
ingest.

To reassure you further, it's my own rabbit pictured on the packing
playing with the patch (although he's more of a 'guinea pig' considering
the amount of product testing he's done for us!)."

I decided to let them play with it only when I was around. They did enjoy it, but I had to throw it away after a month as they had exposed too much glue and I still had concerns.

I ordered one this afternoon but just got an email saying theyre out of stock again so was given a refund!

Last edited:
Back