• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco's rabbit hutches

I have read a load of threads about these tiny hutches on sale, in my Tesco they are priced at £40.

I have also caught up in some threads that Tesco have removed them?

I went in to my Tesco yesterday and they had pride of place at the end of the animal isle "on sale" for £20:shock:

There were at least 2 sold through the checkouts when I looked around.

Am I right in thinking they are taking them off the shelves or just reducing them to get rid:evil:

I have read a load of threads about these tiny hutches on sale, in my Tesco they are priced at £40.

I have also caught up in some threads that Tesco have removed them?

I went in to my Tesco yesterday and they had pride of place at the end of the animal isle "on sale" for £20:shock:

There were at least 2 sold through the checkouts when I looked around.

Am I right in thinking they are taking them off the shelves or just reducing them to get rid:evil:

My local Tesco at Sunbury X have reduced them to half price, personally I dont think this has anything to do with out letters, it is more to do with the fact that the pet promotion has almost finnished and they will introduce the next promotion soon.

Back