• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yawning bunny...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
i jsut found thsi photo on my hard drive and remember a while back someone posted this photo of 'the elusive yawn'..

who's bunny is this? he is VERY cute indeed!!!

n199709625_35028452_4638.jpg

it looks wierd photographed! Zola does HUGE yawns its so cute, Wispa always stretches when she yawns so double cute :lol::lol:

Two things I want to capture this year, a decent yawn and a decent binky. Still working on them!

Neil

ditto there ! plus don't you find you're buns yawn differently - moses' yawn is totally different to mady's. moe uses his whole upper body to yawn - its so funny

I love love watching bunnies yawn.

Some of you might have already seen this famous bunny floating around the internet, but for those of you who haven't...enjoy!

attack.jpg

QUOTE=Wispa;2266943]it looks wierd photographed! Zola does HUGE yawns its so cute, Wispa always stretches when she yawns so double cute :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Thats what lily does!! Its lovely and a little warning of uf she's going to yawn. Never caught it on camera though! maybe its just one of theose special elusive things :rolleyes:

ATTACK! lol that's funny. nice teeth

noone know whose bun this is? he/she's very cute...
and yes, binkies and yawns are nigh on impossible to capture!

Ive only ever seen Simba yawn and he always does a huge stretch at the same time.. its so cute!! Weirdly though ive never seen Nala or Fifi yawn at all! :?

Back