• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 buns in urgent need UPDATE PICTURES OF VINCENT

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I know that people don't approve of freecycle, but I think this one needs attention. There are 2 adult buns 1 doe, 1 buck and a baby - the doe already has had 2 litters and only the second survived.
I have no spare hutches - is there anyone that can help?

Edit: Just got a reply they all live in a shed so I suppose the female could be pregnant again, also said they had not had time to check on them today:shock::(:cry:

Thanks

Sue

Last edited:
Oh bleurdy hell does it never end :cry:

I am in email correspondence with someone who's trying to sell 2 FOUR WEEK OLD Babies on FreeAds :evil::censored::evil:

:cry:

Janex

Edit : Here is the muppets reply to my 'polite' suggestion that 4 week old kits should still be with their Mum

thx for remind me, i need to update d ads, they r 5wks already~
by the way , they babies were separated from their mum and live by themselves, two of them were rehomed and the new family told me they r doing very well~
anyway,thx for ur suggestion~

:censored:

Janex

Last edited:
Burton, but the owner is willing to travel a little way, I said if I could get some hutches I would take them, he hasn't checked on them today, they could have no food or water:cry:

Sue x

Edit : Here is the muppets reply to my 'polite' suggestion that 4 week old kits should still be with their Mum

by the way , they babies were separated from their mum and live by themselves, two of them were rehomed and the new family told me they r doing very well~

Janex

Someone was cleary at the back of the queue when brains were being handed out! :censored:

I am in email correspondence with someone who's trying to sell 2 FOUR WEEK OLD Babies on FreeAds :evil::censored::evil:

Janex

Janex

:roll::roll: Poor babies. :(:(

I have a free hutch, but Donna is coordinating the fosters, so you'd have to ask her.

Janex

thats ridiculous! p@h wouldnt let me have Wispa until she was 16 weeks old!

I could possibly foster 1 as i only have a small spare hutch

I could fetch them, but I have no where to keep them - I have one small hutch that I call my emergency one, just in case I have to quarantine one of mine, it's small but at least they would be getting care.

Sue x

Think mine is 4ft but it is better than how they are now as the female could be pregnant they will also get plenty of time out

oh my ..if Sazzy can foster one..and Bright eyes on here has offered to foster for me before..we will take them..
but can you co ordinate picking up and the fosters please Hunnybunny as at present I am still very poorly and having probs organising myself at moment

I can e mail you surrender forms ....let me know what's happening

oh my ..if Sazzy can foster one..and Bright eyes on here has offered to foster for me before..we will take them..
but can you co ordinate picking up and the fosters please Hunnybunny as at present I am still very poorly and having probs organising myself at moment

I can e mail you surrender forms ....let me know what's happening

After my last failed attempt shall I try and foster one?:oops::lol:
Have PM'd you.
Sue x

Janex

Janex

Jane, I have a very good reason to believe that advert is a scam..... PM me if you want more information :?

I can collect and deliver if needed, can take to nott's and/or lecister if needed, I can tomorrow (thursday) or next tues/wed.

Argh sod it, I am travelling tomorrow so cant PM.

Miloe's_mum contacted me about 4, 4week old babies 3 weeks ago (making them at least 7 weeks if not more now). We aranged to take them then got a message to say one had been sold. At the time I thought the baby had actually died.

The man then became very illusive about collection, would not meet elsewhere, then started to insist they were pedigree's...had been away from mum since two weeks old :shock: and that he wanted £70 for the three and would not budge on the price.

He switched collection dates several times and we got very very suspiscious. I am pretty sure its either a wind-up or a scam. Even mentioning the illegalities of what he was doing got no sane response.

If these babies really do exist they are 1. much older than 4 weeks (unless ther is another litter) and 2. walking miracles because by all laws of nature they should be dead.

Back