• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PEARL the demon just ate half a bakewell

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
about 12pm today my almost sis in law went into labour, ive had thier dog since i got home from work cus my mom went to the hospital with my bro (shes usally the pet sitter)... so the dog refuses the dry food and to try to cheer her up i gave her half a lemon bakewell tart with ralph, she left it on the floor.... visitin hours over until she goes onto the other ward my bro just picked the dog up, rushed around picking up the dog food totally forgot the cake that milly refused..... just looked around and little miss greedy has scoffed the lot!!!!!!!!!

my bunnies have a sweet tooth :rolleyes:

alvin missed the feast and couldnt understand why i wouldnt move my foot off the crumbs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sounds just like Wispa!!!

if we dont put crisp packets in the bin zola tries to steal them. he stole a whole tube of pringles yesterday it was so funny bcos he put his little paws around the tube and his mouth on the lid and lifted it off the coffee table!

***i do not let my bunnies eat crisps or crisp packets***

buns are so determined to get things theyre not allowed - sorrel was scrabbling madly at my jacket the other day and i couldnt understand why till i found the (cleaned!) lid of a yogurt pot in there - apparently it still smelled delicious :roll:

buns are so determined to get things theyre not allowed - sorrel was scrabbling madly at my jacket the other day and i couldnt understand why till i found the (cleaned!) lid of a yogurt pot in there - apparently it still smelled delicious :roll:

awwwwww

Alvin goes mad at stes fingers when hes eaten chocolate brownies from dominos :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back