• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Sneezing - FAO SOOZ

Photielou

Warren Scout
Heya all & Sooz

Jack keeps sneezing! Was he doing that then he was with you Sooz?
Bit worried it might be the febreeze I used b4 he came? :?

Oh and is he ever full?! hee hee! He even tryed drinking my dads brew out of his cup! Luckily we stopped him! :lol:

I havn't heard him sneeze at all actually though I did see Flump sneeze a couple of times....but that was it so I didn't worry.

It may be the febreeze if its still fresh, keep an eye on him and check his nose dosn't start to run, it has been fine all the time he has been here though.

And, no, he is never, ever full :lol:

Oh my he never is!! Should have seen the cage this morning! :lol: he'd emptied all the hay & all the food :roll: - Got him a new tray this morning for his food so he can't tip it & got him like a cat bed thingy to see if he will lie in that instead of the litter tray! :lol: Flump keeps looking at him like will u get out I need a wee! :lol:

They've been grooming each other this afternoon! :love: - Lee went home to check them! :D

I think it may hav been the febreeze - he didn't sneeze at all in his house. I'll keep an eye on them but there is absoultley no discharge from his nose kept checking last night.

Love the way u can just pick him up for cuddles - then I get on the floor with Flump and rub her head so she dosen't feel left out - She isn't a fan of being picked up!

:wave:

Believe it or not he was given up to us for being aggressive, apparently he bit a child so bad she needed stitches :(

Its amazing what neutering and TLC can do :D

Back