• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty ludo!!

sabs

Young Bun
can anyone help me please. ludo is an indoor bunny at the moment as i didnt want to put him outside when i first got him seeing as it was freezing cold outside, so he has the spare bedroom to himself in which has a sofa.now he has taken it upon himself to keep weeing on it even though i leave his hutch open so he can have food water and use his litter tray when he wants to.

any advice on how to stop him weeing on the sofa???? :?

I have this problem, but with a girl bunny and she wee's on a bed. So far I havent found anything to stop her from doing it, but she has just been spayed so I think she might stop soon.

Is your boy neutered?

yeah had him done on monday! ive turned the sofa round at the mo so he cant get on it my mother in law wasnt too happy when she found out!! whoops!!

Rabbits seem to have a thing about sofas :? You could try putting a small litter tray on it - might at least stop the mess!

I'd somehow block off the sofa and then get the sofa and covers a really good clean to get out any smell of rabbit wee because then he hopefully won't associate it with going to the toilet and it won't smell like toilet.

Back