• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been sent to bunny Coventry :(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
In the last two days I have managed to totally destroy every bit of trust me and Lexie had managed to build up.

She wont come near me anymore, runs away if I go near her and has tried to bite me twice. She has parked herself next to Maverick behind the settee now.

I dont think she see's the eye drops as 'grooming' now they have started to sting and as for giving her Baytril, well, putting her on her back is a cardinal sin. I have 6 weeks of this to go. :rolleyes:

Whatsmore I had to give her a thorough brush as her stary hair was irritating her eye more and this is when she tried biting me. It stressed her out terribly and I feel awful now.

I think I might go and sulk with Cassius and see how she likes it :?

I get that with my chinchillas every time I have to remove them from the cage to scrub it out.. I spend all week trying to get them to climb on me and they're usually happy to by midweek.. then at the weekend it's all destroyed as I have to catch them to get them out of the cage :( Alice particularly hates me as she has a gammy eye that needs cleaning too :? Don't think they're ever going to love me but I do try!

Awww, suppose she's not going to understand that "you have to be 'cruel' to be kind"!

Mine are the same when they have their panacur - they look at me like ive just force fed them poison:roll:

I hope Lexie forgives you

I think I have only just been forgiven for getting Jesse spayed, and that was last monday!!

They do hold gruges, these bunnies.

Aww :cry: I'm sure she'll forgive u! She'll pob get use to the drops & the baytril with u having to do it for so long!

Hope she forgives u soon :wave:

Back