• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slippers just been in the garden

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well its lovely and sunny today so decided to take the fluffies into the garden for the first time since about october. They had a lovely time running about everywhere and munching on grass and stuff.. got a bit muddy on their feet and all need a good groom now. Took a few photos so here you go:
Simba
Simbafeb082.jpg

simbafeb081.jpg

Nala
NalaFeb081.jpg

Fifi (she didnt like the wind)
fifiFeb082.jpg

FifiFeb081.jpg

and Oscar kitty
oscar53.jpg

oh and just to show you Simba is a scruffbag some times.. this is his rear view today!
shaggy3.jpg

Now going to give him a good comb and sort his fuzz out! :roll::lol::lol:

aawww thanks for the messages :D
Flopsy and Jem's mum.. they arent too bad.. only Simba needs grooming at least every other day.. the other two i dont do too often cos they dont get matted like he does!
SarahP.. are you allergic to long fluff?? :lol:

I love the slippers! I bet they would look so different if you gave them a haircut. You should do a sponsored haircut for your favourite rabbit rescue, i would pay money to see them fluffless! :lol:

I love the slippers! I bet they would look so different if you gave them a haircut. You should do a sponsored haircut for your favourite rabbit rescue, i would pay money to see them fluffless! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:
Maybe i'll save their fur though and then you can all guess how much fur i can collect in a certain length of time? although i guess fluff wont weigh alot so dunno how i can measure it.. any ideas?:?

Simba looks like a tiny fluffy dog in the last pic of him. :lol:

:lol::lol: Actually when i first had him alot of people thought i had a little dog or cat rather than a rabbit.. he doesnt really look like a rabbit does he :lol::lol:

Back