• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

multiple questions

matty

Young Bun
is a fleece blanket safe for bunnies?

is a large dog cage suitable for a dwarf lop?

would my bunny appreciate the radio leaving on or something like that when im not in?

Fleece blanket - as long as they don't chew it and consume!

Bunnie has a fleece blanky and she doesn't chew it apart from made it her own my putting a few v's in it!

Our Bunnie is a Mini lop and has a 42" dog crate which is sufficient room for her as she is out of it for 7-8 hours or more (she house bun)

Radio - don't know I often wondered bout that if a radio on low in background be ok!

well dont know exact measurments will get them tomorrow but its pretty big she even has a corner hooded cat litter box which she love to sit on top of to look around

You'll need for a lop probs a 48" if you can fit it in which I think is the biggest, next size is a 42" which is adequate for Bunnie, and she loves it! Sometimes even prefer's to lay in crate than come out and lay down!

Back