• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheffield (and near by), Dust Free Hay and Allen and Page

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
For those in Sheffield or near by, I am going to try and reduce costs by going to fetch Hay straight from Norman and Allen and Page from Argo Feeds in Penistone. I thought, especially as A&P comes in such huge bags that when I go to either I could get stuff for other people and then just split my petrol costs between everyone which I would imagine would be much cheaper than delivery. Also if anyone wanted to share a bag of A&P this could be done too. Argo Feeds have other stuff too, megazorb etc.

If anyone is interested let me know and then I can try to make a list and contact everyone each time I go to see if anyone needs anything, or if a few people need stuff I could just make a trip even if I don't need anything. Might help with bunny runs too if I'm going to Penistone/Barnsley area or down to Ashbourne/Derby.

Any thoughts?

Helen x

Hi Helen :wave:

That sounds like a nice idea and something I would consider for the future.

I have literally just bought a box of Timothy Hay from Willow Warren.

Izzy hasn't actually tried the hay from Dust Free Hay, I spoke to a lady there and she was kindly going to post me a small taster out for Izzy to try before I bought some, so providing he likes it and when he's getting ready for some more hay I'll probably be in touch.

Nic

Back