• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so angry at my sister!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My neice has a bunny called star. shes posted here twice under my name so say hello to people, she loves it here. Star is peanut butter and Jellys son, so Dominos brother. To cut a long story short, we gave my neice Star as she wanted a bunny and she is good with pets, my sister also wanted one so she didnt mind. Ashley got to choose as she really wanted a rew, and she picked baby star who was the runt, he nearly didnt make it and she loved him straight away.

she loves him dearly, he lives indoors n she is always playing with him. deep down my sister hates him, she told ashley to pick any 'apart from the evil looking one' she just felt annoyed she cudnt have the one she wanted. My sister is 29 and very immature, i dont get on with her much.

Anyway, ashley has misbehaved, shes ten so she dus play up sumtimes. louise (my sis) has phoned up and said that star is beign rehomed bcus ashley wont behave herself, and my mum has 2 go and collect him. my mum said no, taking away a much loved pet isnt a way of punishment, ashley is screaming and crying in the background and then louise is saying 'shes o ut of control' and my mum said 'well what reaction did you expect, its justs piteful, punish her with tv, girl guides, her phone, bedtimes, not with her :censored: rabbit'

louise then said if she didnt come and get him right now she would rehome him tomorrow. my mum didnt go, and i back her up because my mum said it was 10pm and she was not being blackmailed, if she seriously wanted him to be rehomed, to call when shes calmer but she was not listening to her while she was shouting down the phone.

and when i was there the other day she told me she wanted a kitten:censored:. she doesnt have enough money to pay for star, she is a single mum. my MUM pays for star, she doesnt mind because they dont have the cash and it lets Ashley enjoy a pet, so she would never go without treatment etc. but if she cant pay 4 a bunny how wo uld she pay 4 a kitten? cus she has a small flat, the kitten would torment star and i told her this. so deep down i know she wants rid of the evil bunny so she can have a kitten

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sorry for the stupid long post!!!!

(please do not blame my neice or say this is why children shouldnt have pets, she had not done anything to deserve this, this is my sisters doing)

awwww poor little hunny... and parents wunder why thier kids go off the rails :evil:

hope your sis sees sense before she breaks that little girls heart!

Aww I'm sorry, its so difficult when its your family doing things like this, I hope she calms down and lets her keep her rabbit.

thats the thing. she will break her heart and then repair it by getting a kitten. if my sister does this then i will never speak to her again. she does alot of things i dont agree with but star is precious to me, and not only do i not agree with this, mum never said she WOULDNT get him, she just wouldnt go at 10pm at night in the middle of row which to be quite honest i dont blame her! this morning she said 'if she gives him away youll never forgive me' and i said 'non mum, ill never forgive her'

problem is, while we will take star if we have to, he is indoor and has been since they had him, he dusnt have a winter coat :(:(

Thats not very good teaching her daughter that pets are disposable and if she is attached to the rabbit she may resent the cat for replacing Star, I'd be so angry if my Mum did that to me.

i know. problem is, if he comes here i am going to have to rehome him. and she is be upset with me..... and i cnt bear it

i wanted to keep him here so she can see him but it isnt practical, i cnt bear to rehome him :9
plus hes indoor and we have nowhere for him here :cry:

poor thing!!! from what your neice has posted on here she does dearly love her bun, its as if your neice is the adult and your sister is the child!!!

well my neice acts like a child, but she is one. so she does mis behave and she does get it wrong, but my sister acts like a child and doesnt deal with things properly.

i jus hope she hasnt got rid of him already :(:(

Family can be so annoying. I hope she comes to her senses. Try and remind her that a kitten soon becomes a cat and will be a lot of work in a flat.

Back