• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your fave bun pic?

caismeister

Alpha Buck
This is mine of Boomer enjoying her hay. I love her face as she eats a lovely piece of hay. It always makes me smile when i see it

CNV00089.jpg

The one in my signature with my babies cuddling up together, they had only been bonded about a week :love:
Its not a pic but I love the video I have of them both stealing an apple out of my bag and running away with it.

I love this one of my trio. They look all snuggly & happy with each other, especially Tufty, bless her :love: God I miss her :cry:

023.jpg

Tricky...but I think it might be this:
Naptime_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Also this is my most favorited pic on DeviantArt at the moment:lol:
Baby_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Both pics feature school rabbits.
The first is a litter of 2-3 week old rexes and Sasuke's half sibling, the last one is a lop dwarf from an accidental litter, 4 weeks old at the picture. He was called Klæbben (Clumsy) because he was sliding around on the slippery table:lol: As he got older he actually went to live with me for a couple of weeks as my neighbor decided to adopt him and his brother, but didn't have a cage ready. I just took them both home, rather than her having to go to my school and pick them up.
It turned out to be profitable for me too, I got the two boys for free, but my neighbor still insisted on paying me for looking after them, also after having two rabbits at my home for two weeks mom finally let me buy my second rabbit:D That was when I got Sasuke.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............that pic of Boomer is SOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!! :love: :love:

GREAT pics!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't put my favourite pic up at the moment, as it says that Photobucket is down for maintenance.:evil:

I have a few favourites, but this is one of mine - Rosie had just flopped enthusiastically - so much so that she rolled right over, and this is her coming over the other side! I love her back feet in the air :lol:

598ca7c5.jpg

I just can't decide, but I'm going to be loving this thread!:lol: Love Rosie, she is just soooooo gorgeous :love:and all your photo's are fab Neil, just don't know how you can choose!

I do like this one of Maddie.

Susie6.jpg

and this one of Dande ( sorry short list of 2):oops:

LPIC0278.jpg

Last edited:
I have two favorite pictures of Starsky. :love:
The first one is the one in my avatar, which I cant post because I was oh-so-silly to resize, and the second one is this:
004.jpg

His Teddy Bear picture as I call it. :love:

ETA: had to put avatar in the place of signature as its not the pic in my signature!! :oops:

Back