• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for tomorrow

capel

Warren Veteran
Leanne and I are off tomorrow to do our check(postponed last Thursday)on a "rescue", so we could do with some vibes for courage(don't know what we'll find this time!) and also some calming ones in case we need them when we get there!!

Hi Hilda :wave:I hope its better than when we last went, I have a feeling it won't though :cry:

Good Luck to you and leanne ..

Thanks. Will update tomorrow when we get back. She was told that she was to keep her numbers below 60:)evil:) so we'll try to do a quick head count and try to find out which are "boarders" . Yep, believe it or not, some people actually board their buns there:shock:

Sending LOADS of luck and calming vibes for you for tomorrow......I could have done with some myself today!!!:roll:

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!! :D :D

Why? Have I missed something? If so, here's a bucket load for you to use at a later date:lol:

We were pleasantly surprised.and so relieved to find that her rabbit numbers have definitely been reduced and all the hutches were full of lovely hay. All the rabbits looked happy, apart from one who was frantically nest-building. She was on her own in one of the bigger hutches in case it's not a Phantom pregnancy. She'd been handed over by the owners along with her "sister" two weeks ago. "sister" has now been neutered! There is also a beautiful REW uppy eared bunny which was dumped yesterday with a deformed foot which she thinks is the result of an old, untreated fracture. We had quite a long chat with the lady who told us that the RSPCA told her to reduce her numbers, which she had, but that people still brought buns with her as they'd been told by rspca that they had no room!! There is a beautiful young, recently neutered Conti x Belgian hare there too..anyone interested?

Back