• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay :)

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
I bit the bullet and bought another ginormous bale of DFH [I was paranoid after a few reports of receiving icky hay] but, as ever, it's brilliant :) Lovely and lush and green and of course, passed the bunny taste test :) Woohoo, so pleased!

I bit the bullet and bought another ginormous bale of DFH [I was paranoid after a few reports of receiving icky hay] but, as ever, it's brilliant :) Lovely and lush and green and of course, passed the bunny taste test :) Woohoo, so pleased!

Hi, can I ask where you have bought your DFH from? Was it off the web?? Cheers

Yes, you can buy it online...google Dust free hay and the site will come up. I buy 10 sacks at a time as it works out at £3.99 a sack when you bulk buy.If you live near me you're more than welcome to get a bag from me ..it'll save you the postage if you want to try it first.

I love Dust Free Hay, although I had my first bad experience with DHL yesterday over a hay order... grrr (I'm trying not to think about this morning because I'm still sooooo angry! :lol: ). I've had over 60 bags of DFH now though and all bar one have been fantastic :D That's a pretty impressive record!

Back