• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Edison - U/D He's eating by himself!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone

Please can you send some good vibes for my boy Edison who has started early signs of GS this afternoon. He's been seen by the vet and I think we have caught it really early so I am hopeful that it won't be too troublesome. He's a very special lad and that's probably why I spotted it so soon - not his usual bouncy self and not eating normally. He's a proper hay monster and didn't leap in his litter tray at all when I cleaned him out today. He wouldn't take any food at all, not even treats, with the exception a small portion of celery top and parsley after his dose of Metaclopromide. He normally eats with great gusto. He was hunched up but not tooth grinding. He does still have some gut sounds too.

He's had some meds and has a heat pad plus is being given fluids and a very small amount of syringed food into his mouth only and he is wanting to swallow.

Just need all the love you guys can spare.

Upside, is I could see my poor old puss JoJo who has been admitted to the same vets for an operation tomorrow too as she is very poorly.

Thanks in advance and here is the wee boy himself....

1zfrcbk.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Edison - what a lovely boy he is.

Poor you, with JoJo ill as well :(

Hope news is better tomorrow x

Well he's had a few pellets just now and a couple of raisins to tempt him. He's had fluids too so maybe he's turning a corner.

It might still be a long night.

i do hope so.. i almost dread RU cus the poor little babies keep gettin ill and i feel so helpless seeing the worry and not being able to help..... im having to invest in a vibe machine and ill be sending as many as i can make your way xxxx

Thank you everyone for the good vibes, which have obviously all done the trick.

We got Edi eating a few pellets at around 2am this mornning and he then helped himself to some hay and a treat.

This morning he's finished off the bowl of Readigrass he was given and having just checked on him again he's sitting in his hay box munching and was most pleased to see a carrot and some spring greens!

Thank you!!!!:D

Back