• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay wooden house

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I am sorry i dont know how to put a link on to show you this product but this man made this lovely wooden house to go in their run and would love you to see it,i am so pleased.It is item no.160204373645

Jackie x

Aw that's really lovely - shame he doesn't have any more listed cos I'd definitely buy one!

I want one of those giant housey things that I've seen some people have... can't remember what they're called though as they were always out of stock when I looked! They were like a bunny castle :D

I think he makes them,i will ask him or you could send him a message,just click on the ask the seller a question.He is such a nice man and sent it next day courier in a box shaped like a huge house!:D:D

Jackie x

I think he makes them,i will ask him or you could send him a message,just click on the ask the seller a question.He is such a nice man and sent it next day courier in a box shaped like a huge house!:D:D

Jackie x

I have just messaged him, not far from me either so I should be able to pick it up if he can make one for me :)

It looks really cute.

He says in the listing that the door is big enough to clean out which is great because I bought a dog kennel from ebay to use for a rabbit play house in the outside run but I had to stop using it as I couldn't clean it out properly.

I have now got one with a lift off lid.

Yes i think so,it wouldnt have much room though and the door needs to be a bit bigger,but the man makes them so he can do the size you want.He has had a couple of lovely emails from people on here and he emailed me and said he is making a few more and will be putting them on ebay very soon.
He makes beautiful hutches and runs priced from £70 to £120 and i am trying to get some pictures from him

Jackie x

Back