• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old bunny dumped at Bramcote Animal Rescue, Notts

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Carrot is a fairly large female bunny with lop ears. She is Agouti coloured about eight years old, a very gentle, friendly bunny with a nice nature. She needs a kind loving home to live out the remaining years of her life.

Carrot was dumped at the rescue centre with a note attached to her box, we have camera footage of her being left. There is never any need to DUMP an animal, we have plenty of space for bunnies. Please telephone and ask us to take them, there is no charge for animals to be taken in.

Feb-Carrot-1.jpg

Awwww bless her heart :cry:
I suppose her owners only expected her to live for a couple of years when they bought her as a cute baby :roll: :evil:

I hope she will find a lovely retirement home

Janex

Awww bless, all rabbits being dumped is wrong and unnecessary, but the old buns tug on the heart strings! :cry: Hope she finds a new home soon

thats so sad, i dont know how people can do things like that, id feel terrible,poor bun.id love to take in an old bun needing love but i lives miles away as usual!

I'd personally show the footage of her being dumped, her 'owner' wants shaming, disgusting!:censored:

Hope she finds the home she deserves.

awww what a beautiful girl. Bunny runs can always be arranged for people who could rehome her but don't live nearby. I would be happy to help with a bunny run for Carrot :D

:censored: Any chance she might be able to bond in with 5yr old unspayed doe and neutered buck. Such a shame at 8yrs old. What's her temprement like?

I've just shown Carrot's photo to my O/H because she looks like our old house bunny who was PTS in July. He asked me if I wanted her...I'm very tempted, but I can't because I don't have room for another permanant bunny :(

Back