• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring for a shed ?

fairylegs

Young Bun
Hi all
Wen we move the bunnies are gonna have a shed ( Bunny Barn lol ) in the new garden . Was wondering wot is the best thing to put down as flooring for easy cleaning ?
Thanks Lisa xx

I lined ours with hardboard, then stuck lino over the top.

Piece of cake to clean :thumb:

1.jpg

Hardboard and lino sound good so think this is what I shall go for . Thank you
P.s by the way ( sorry to be a pain ) but do u line the walls of ur sheds to ? I think we will to keep the draughts away .
Thanks again
Lisa xx

Hardboard and lino sound good so think this is what I shall go for . Thank you
P.s by the way ( sorry to be a pain ) but do u line the walls of ur sheds to ? I think we will to keep the draughts away .
Thanks again
Lisa xx
I use silver foil and expanded polystyrene covered with hardboard for insulation. I don't think most people bother insulating though as long as the buns have somewhere snug and draught free to cuddle up.

Thanks
I think the walls in the shed will need insulating as last time i was up the house looking in the shed i could see day light in some areas. So it will be draughty for them.
Thank you
Lisa xx

Back