• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot Bobtails

http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/adopt_rabbit.asp

If you go down the rabbits for re-homing their is a lovely rabbit called spot who has splayed legs. Its says that thanks to the internet she has found a wonderful home where she can get the medical care she needs.
Just wondering if it was anyone on here? I noticed her a few weeks ago and was hoping she would find a lovely home soon.

http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/adopt_rabbit.asp

If you go down the rabbits for re-homing their is a lovely rabbit called spot who has splayed legs. Its says that thanks to the internet she has found a wonderful home where she can get the medical care she needs.
Just wondering if it was anyone on here? I noticed her a few weeks ago and was hoping she would find a lovely home soon.

Hi, yes it was a lovely lady from here (I will let her tell you who she is if she wants to). I am lucky enough to be doing the bunny run in two weeks time!

Can't wait to meet Spot or 'Libby' as she is going to be known by her new mummy!

Hi, yes it was a lovely lady from here (I will let her tell you who she is if she wants to). I am lucky enough to be doing the bunny run in two weeks time!

Can't wait to meet Spot or 'Libby' as she is going to be known by her new mummy!

Thats great news! I always check the bobtails website every monday morning as thats where i got Joey from!

Come on new bunny mummy identify yourself :lol:

:wave: Hello, it's me - from Ebony-Eyes:D:D:D:D

Lovely Helen has kindly offered to take Libby (Spot) to Gloucester where a dear friend of ours will look after her for a couple of weeks before taking her to Wales:D:D:D
Libby will then spend a little time there with her new daddy while we await the sale of the house before coming up here to Scotland - new home for the Hairy Mob :D:D:D:D:D

I'm so looking forward to seeing her - she looks adorable and is so like Cinders with her splayed legs:D Do you know, I seem to have an awful lot of splayed or crossed leg buns at the moment:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless them all, they can still enjoy life :D

:wave: Hello, it's me - from Ebony-Eyes:D:D:D:D

Lovely Helen has kindly offered to take Libby (Spot) to Gloucester where a dear friend of ours will look after her for a couple of weeks before taking her to Wales:D:D:D
Libby will then spend a little time there with her new daddy while we await the sale of the house before coming up here to Scotland - new home for the Hairy Mob :D:D

I'm so looking forward to seeing her - she looks adorable and is so like Cinders with her splayed legs:D Do you know, I seem to have an awful lot of splayed or crossed leg buns at the moment:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless them all, they can still enjoy life :D

Hello :wave:So happy she is going to a good home! Lots of pic's when you get her please?!!!

Back