• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H make me laugh!!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i emailed them saying that they were falsly advertising french lops as giants, when in fact they are a large breed (picky i know)

the reply said that compared to a dwarf rabbit, french lops are giants! so i emailed back saying well compared to a continental giant, french lops are dwarfs!!!!!

it just seems they want to rip everyone off recently :roll:

I agree, there is a size difference between a frenchie and a giant:lol::lol::lol: you could do with getting some-one to post a picture of a frenchie and a giant together to show the comparision;) I have a picture somewhere of my dwarf and frenchie to show size difference but a giant and a frenchie together would be a good example of size differences;):lol:

My Continental Giant Harvey and my French Lop Daisy are going to be bonded.....but as they aren't neutered yet, so I daren't put them anywhere NEAR each other!!!:shock:

I have a frenchie and giants - can't put them any where near each other or there would be blood shed, but the difference is enormous!

ours once had two rabbits up for adoption saying that they were mini lops when clearly they were not they were french lops:shock::roll:

Ive seen giants in P@H, seen them in 2 seperate stores for sale when helping my sister find a hutch for her bun

Back