• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm having to take Cookie out of the group U/D everything okay

karen354

Warren Veteran
:cry: Furby is still chasing Cookie not as much as she first was but is still pulling at his fur and leaving little bald patches :(
He such a small boy and I don't want him bullied ..

The two boys in the group like him but I feel now that Furby has made Cookie on edge..
Meal times are fine in fact Cookie nudges Furby out the way :lol:
In the day Cookie wants to be outside wanting fun but the 3 older buns are happy to snooze in the shed..

I really didn't want to have to take him out of the shed/encsloure as theres lots of space but I'm going to leave him in to be bullied ..

Any advice please ?

Last edited:
Sorry it's not working out.

I haven't really got much advice other than I tried to bond 2 of my pairs and it didn't work out because of chasing and bullying. Mealtimes were fine and they all tucked in and ate together but other times there was complete stand-off between Moonshine and Dudley (the 2 dominant ones in their pairs) and they just couldn't settle on who would be the boss and little Smudge was being bullied by Moonshine so I gave up.

I think some buns are just happier in pairs.

hm.. Sorry it's not worked out for you.

We have been wondering about one of our 5, Puck. She was the last to be bonded to the group and we sometimes see her sitting outside by herself. I thought maybe she was being bullied but I've been watching carefully over the past few days and I will often see another bun come and sit and snuggle with her, but then they will get broed and go in.

I've come to the conclusion that she just likes being outside more than the others and is a bit of a loner. However I still think she benifits from being with the others.

My o/h thinks we should get another rabbit to bond with puck then try and reintroduce both back to the group. :lol: He just wants another rabbit.

Topaz done it for a good bit to sophie and still does it now not a lot,not think its just the bun keeping the other one in check,rick

Well over the last 2 days things have improved :D:D Furby is much better with him and Thomas and Fudge are grooming him and seem really close with him.. Yesterday and today I've spent a lot of time with them in the garden and I'm so pleased he does seem part of the group :D

Back