• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minty has his op tomorrow - please send good luck vibes

minty

Young Bun
Our little Minty (9 months) is going in to be neutered tomorrow . . . he is fit and healthy but I can't help feeling anxious for him.

Please please send him some good luck vibes, thank you so much. xx

Thank you so much for that. I'm feeling nervous now but I'm sure all will be well, the vets said they do such a lot of this op (obv) and they've not lost one yet, so they have a good track record which is good to hear.

Hello :wave:

I'm sending vibes for Minty. Bobbin is in right now too, and I haven't heard from them yet, going to call at 2. Have you heard anything? I'm a wreck! :rolleyes:

Thank you all so much . . . I have to phone in half an hour to see how it's gone. It's been such a long morning :roll:

Well he's all done . . . and thank goodness he's fine! A little sleepy still from the anaesthetic, as you'd expect, but they're happy with him and he can come home later! Thanks for all the vibes, I know they helped! x

Back