• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas gifts for my bunnies

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I know the christmas spirit is over, and I wasn't thinking of posting Christmas gifts photos, however, because Monty just passed away, I want to share with you all the Christmas gifts I bought for my bunnies and lovebirds, especially Monty.

Perch for Scrappy

goofball6483fl0.jpg

2 balls and 1 ring for Monty, Minnie and Goofball, I switch the Christmas toys between them, so they can play with different toys. Monty likes to play with the ball.

christmasgiftzo9.jpg

4 books for rabbit references, 2 sunglasses of different size for Monty, Minnie and Goofball. At the time, Monty and Minnie was bonded together, so only 2 pairs of sunglasses are needed when they go outside to our backyard. And when done, I'll then put the golden sunglasses on Goofball to hop outside. Supposedly, we're waiting till Spring/Summer 2008 to make use of the sunglasses outside, so it's sad that Monty never has a chance to pose with his sunglasses on.

Oh, I bought myself 10 boxes of Poulain chocolates, 6 boxes of chocolate cookies, music CD and 2 new LCD for Christmas

goofball6482od1.jpg

Sunglasses in action on Goofball, she is sitting on my new chair too, I bought that chair as a pre-Christmas gift in November due to my lower back problem.

goofball6487cs1.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha omg Goofball rocks! Ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe, how cute.
How do you have so much control with the chocolate?If I had that many boxes I would eat them all in one day or at best, obsess about them over a few days until all scarfed :lol:

hehe, how cute.
How do you have so much control with the chocolate?If I had that many boxes I would eat them all in one day or at best, obsess about them over a few days until all scarfed :lol:

I'll watch for my chocolate intake only after a competiton. You see, in RU, we have a secret competition called "Who got the biggest behind", and I'm competing against Tree. That's why I ate all 6 boxes of chocolate cookies by Jan 2008 and ate 3 boxes of Poulain chocolate already. This is true, this is really, really true.

Back