• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*URGENT Transport Request For Poorly Bun*-U/D SORTED!! :-)

Yes potentially I could. I'm in Hemel so could go kind of both ways. Thing is I wouldn't be free to until friday sat or sunday. Maybe thats too long away but do let me know if i can be any help x

Yes potentially I could. I'm in Hemel so could go kind of both ways. Thing is I wouldn't be free to until friday sat or sunday. Maybe thats too long away but do let me know if i can be any help x

Thank you. Will be in touch if necessary :)

Janex

Although I have a car I cannot be away from my house for more than an hour at a time as I have some chronically sick Buns that cannot be left unattended for longer. I would drive to MK myself if I could.
So PLEASE PLEASE can anyone help us to help Mo ?

Janex

I am going to Chalfont St Peter on Wednesday 13th and will be due to leave there at 5pm if anyone could meet me near there at around that time, I could do the last bit of the leg home.

I am going to Chalfont St Peter on Wednesday 13th and will be due to leave there at 5pm if anyone could meet me near there at around that time, I could do the last bit of the leg home.

Thanks Janice.
Due to the severity of Mo- Bunny's problems I really would like to get her to Christabel within the next couple of days. I fear time is not on Mo's side now.............:cry:

Janex

i really hope someone can help, its only just over an hours drive between the two and it could save a bunnies life. if i was down there i'd have done it :(

Would it be possible to get a train to Twickenham or Richmond, both very easy to get to - Jane could then pick you up from the station.

Our Noel is a giant who came in suffering from a similar problem he was treated with antibiotics, pain killer, flamazine cream and padded bandages and is now almost better so there is hope x

Don't know if people have thought of this and rejected it, but I have just looked up train times from MK to Hampton: it takes 2 hours to get there, costs £23.00, and the trains seem fairly frequent - could you not whisk the bunny down by train? I'd love to help myself but this is all I can think of really. Good luck to the bunny though

I have sent you a pm Jane. Milton Keynes is about 30-40 miles from me, I think. I can go and pick bunny up and start a run. Perhaps bringing half way to you, if anyone can meet me and continue journey to your house. Because the bunny is poorly, I can start run tomorrow, if anyone else is free.

Don't know if people have thought of this and rejected it, but I have just looked up train times from MK to Hampton: it takes 2 hours to get there, costs £23.00, and the trains seem fairly frequent - could you not whisk the bunny down by train? I'd love to help myself but this is all I can think of really. Good luck to the bunny though

I have thought of a train, and although i havn't rejected it, I have 3 children here who go to 3 different schools and come home at 3 different times! This, makes it very awkward.
I could let the kids have the day off school, but that then causes another problem...they would have to come with me! Which again will cause problems as Mo will be in a large dog crate which i have to somehow get to the station along with the kids!:(

hampton where? it gives lots of options and middlesex isnt one of them?! am just looking on aa route planner to find out where these places are see if i can help.

I *think* we are sorted for Thursday. Will update later when arrangements are confirmed.

A humungous thank-you to Su (Cannonwoman) and Mark :wave:

Janex :D

Thank you everyone who has offered help/made suggestions :D

Su and Mark will be collecting Mo on Thursday and are bringing her all the way to me :D Su will do anything she can for a Bun in need and Mark just does as he is told!! :lol:

Janex :wave:

Thank you everyone who has offered help/made suggestions :D

Su and Mark will be collecting Mo on Thursday and are bringing her all the way to me :D Su will do anything she can for a Bun in need and Mark just does as he is told!! :lol:

Janex :wave:

It`s a pleasure, just glad we can help:D

Su.x & Under the thumb Mark!!!:lol:

Back