• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chance is Feeling Randy and Princess is Not Impressed!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Oh my god... I have rolled up their rug for the night as Princess makes a right mess of it otherwise and he has woken up and decided that they have been together long enough now to consumate their marriage. My Princess is having none of it, not too unlike her mum! She is getting really hacked off and they are both skating across the laminate whilst she growls at him :lol:

God he looked funny Sooz, like some randy old man who was a bit lost without his zimmer!

PMSL, I hope he dosn't have a heart attack :shock: Maybe Caramel will chase him with her rollingpin if he gets too much, she has always reminded me of a motherly house wife :lol::lol:

Honestly this is so funny. And Sooz she is just that a motherly fish wife I would say lol! .. Damien does the funniest voice for her and I can just imagine her talking to him like it now. The thing is, she is 3 times his size and could turn round and deck him... yet he doesn't seem worried. She is sat now in a huff, with her head resting on her dewlap looking very annoyed. She has one ear on him at all times... she is ready to turn round with that rolling pin and give him a good hiding. Chance reminds me so much of my beautiful, brave bun Bugsy who I lost in 2006. He has just the same type of character and even moves like him. Bugsy was a dutchie though so they look nothing alike.. he is just so funny and she is gonna stop him from being allowed out to the social club, for his pint of Stout on a friday night if he isn't careful. She is not a wife I would want to mess with! :lol:

OMG that is exactly how I imagine them, an old married couple. Him trying his luck and wanting to be a bit 'jack-the-lad' despite being past it and her standing there with her arms crossed dareing him to make a wrong move, trying to make him all meek and 'yes dear'.

Brilliant.

He is sat up watching her now... he has just tried again and she is getting mighty pee'd off now... her face is hilarious. He is gonna get a hiding if he isn't careful... god he has got the right minx about him tonight!

They have settled again. He was eating and I went over and started stroking Princess and he settled down next to her for loves too.... so cute..... this guy never stops eating I swear! Or drinking, he is still drinking alot but the house is quite warm and I think if I ate as much as him I would drink alot too! He is so funny.

Well Princess is looking a bit thinner this morning.... think this carry on has been going on all night.. He still hasn't given up this morning and she has got the right hump..... its so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He has to rest in between attempts though bless him, its too much for an old man.

did he get hold of some of damien's little blue pills?!

i can just imagine her in a pinny with a rolling pin :love:

She has been growling at him big time and he doesn't get it. He is so funny. His personality is really starting to show and he is a cantakerous so and so.

Back