• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns drinking from Ezi-Filla Bottles!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Got Ezi-filla bottle(thanks Gem), bunnie got use to it in no time at all!
However I noticed that she is using her bottom lip to tap the spout to get water out and laps it up as it goes into her mouth!

Is this because shes not use to it or is it because it's a bit hard on her tongue! Does anyone elses bun's drink like this as bit worried she may get sore tongue or lip! were keeping an eye on her!

For once a bottle that does not drip!

mine has simmilar bottle and does same thing i think its just so she can drink more and easier i wouldnt worry mines great with new bottle

I got a glass super-pet bottle from P@H and that doesn't leak, it has double ball bearings in it, they were a bit impatient with it to begin with but they are used to it now.

I got a glass super-pet bottle from P@H and that doesn't leak, it has double ball bearings in it, they were a bit impatient with it to begin with but they are used to it now.

We had one of them if it's the one with the duck in! It leaked in the end! Bunnie now got her duck in her ezi-filla bottle!:D

:wave:

Yes she has been using it, she alternates between the vetbed and the laminate flooring!

Thanks again Gem!

Back