• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peter Rabbit is...................

Maizy

Mama Doe
available for re-homing, and is staying with me temporarily while he looks for his forever home!
He is a beautiful gentle bunny, who loves his cuddles. He is up for re-homing through Southampton Rabbit Rescue and full details will go up in RIN. For the moment however,he was born on November 3 and mum and dad are both Dutches ( March Hare ;). He has a twin, Paul also blue eyed and a gorgeous blue eyed grey dutch sister Daisy. Sue has asked me to post Peter's details, all the siblings are available! :D

Peter.jpg

peter2.jpg

How could you resist those ears?;)

I know! I have no idea. Daisy is a grey dutch with all the traditional markings, but both the boys are white. All three have those striking blue eyes.

I had a Dutch cross once and she had blue eyes, too. Although one of her eyes was half blue, half brown. So it seems that blue eyes occur in Dutches every once in a while.

OH......MY.......GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :love::love:

I WANT...........................Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

Nooooo!!! I have to get a girl bunny for Starsky... :( I luvluvluvluv himmm!!!
Whoever gets him is going to be stalked eternally by me. :roll::lol:

OH......MY.......GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :love::love:

I WANT...........................Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you might like him!:D

I think I might just have to come and visit you :shock::love:
;)

We are very easy to get to ;)

I CAN'T stop looking at this bunny...............I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well I always say if it's a necessity.......:lol: Did I mention how close I am to Sussex?;). He was so cute this morning. So much so that after I'd shut the hutch door, I had to open it again for some extra nose rubs.:D

Nooooo!!! I have to get a girl bunny for Starsky... :( I luvluvluvluv himmm!!!
Whoever gets him is going to be stalked eternally by me. :roll::lol:

Aww he has a lovely temperment, so I'm sure he'll make some bun a lovely husbun!:D

Peter....now meet Paulie.

Paulie3-Copy.jpg

Hi Sue from Southampton Rabbit Rescue here. I've done it i've worked out how to add photos!!!.

Say Hi to Paulie & Daisy. Peter's brother and sister. All born 03/11/07. As you can see beautiful. :)

Let me know what you all think of these little lovies.

Suexxx

Daisy to follow.

Back