• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies for sale for months x

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
WEnt inot local petshop and they have two gorgous bunnies one a standard rex blue absolutely gorguos to say the least and the other a real cute little lionhead both have been in so long months i am sure :cry: the rex was seperated when someone oly bought one :evil: :cry: i want i want i want i said to mum i feel so helpless :( x

When i got my dutch bunnies just after christmas i got them from a lady who saw Norman every day in the pet shop for 5 months!She felt sorry for him and when she went and asked about him they said he was called Norman Bates because he is horrible!!!:censored:
He is lovely,very forward and likes a stroke but hates being picked up just like many other rabbits do,but thats why they said he was horrible and so this lady took him home.When she realised that being at work all day and couldnt give him time she went to a breeder and got him a wife,Beatrix.She was in a small cage with 5 other rabbits,so she took her home and reported the breeder to the RSPCA.
I am not sure what you should do,or if you can do anything.We cannot save all the bunnies,i am determined to give my two bunnies the best life i can because they have had an awful start.The only thing you could do is give your bunny or bunnies the home they deserve
Jackie

I know. The pet shop I work at has a black lop eared rabbit that is now 6 months old and is only for sale for £10!!!. It's just waiting for an 'impulse' buyer. If no-one buys it within the next week, it'll go down to £5 and then to a free home. He's a really friendly rabbit that deserves a forever home. I know how you feel. I have a spare cage as well but my parents won't let me.

Back