• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Formally Introducing Cassius

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Please welcome the newest member of my bunny family, a very special little lad who has made an awful long journey to be here.

Inquisitive:
09-10-07_0215.jpg

Outgoing:
09-10-07_0221.jpg

Cute:
09-10-07_0216.jpg

Un-litter trained:
09-10-07_0217.jpg

Relaxed:
09-10-07_0224.jpg

Sleepy:
09-10-07_0223.jpg

It seems Cassius is a bunny with an awful lot of personality. He has already climbed up my back a few times :lol::lol:

I :love: him already :D:D

Awww, he looks very settled..... bless him, he's given you a lovely puddle present already! :lol::lol:

He's a real cutie, the youngest bun I adopted was Martha my black and white dutch, she is so loveable, she is the only bun that allows you to pick her up and fuss her, she always comes for a fuss before eating her food - unlike the other 3 who try to snatch it out of your hand or throw their empty dishes at you:lol::lol:

Sue x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hello Cassius!! :wave:

I am so, so happy that you are now with Sooz. You have the most fantastic home and I know you will be a very happy Bunny from now on :D

Janex

Oh my goodness..... he is gorgeous! What a handsome fella! Awww Caspian will be looking down! What does Madame Lexie make of it?

Cassius is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh - a real stunner!!! Hw was very calm on the journey - so much so that I had to keep checking he was there :lol: Hope he has a good first night in his new home :wave:

Oh my goodness..... he is gorgeous! What a handsome fella! Awww Caspian will be looking down! What does Madame Lexie make of it?

Well she did jump on the couch with him but given that she has done that and bitten Maverick badly before I shooed her down again.

Cassius was sitting on hi back legs sniffing the air though, he knows she is about!

He's beautiful! Did you notice that he has a map of N. America on the right
side of his face, complete with the FL penisula :shock: :D

Back