• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is the biggest bunny breed?

im not sure, i have a giant conti and she is big but i dont think she is REALLY big compared to breeds such as french lops etc...but then again i dont have a comparison bunny to put next to her

Libby is a Conti and she is.....Errrrrrmmmmm..........BIG!!

Picture1479.jpg

:lol:

Janex

Libby is beautiful :D.
Just checked the British Rabbit Council for standards, Wispa, and it's not really conclusive. Flemish and French Lops both have minimum weights being 5.44kg and 4.54kg respectively whereas Continentals and British Giants have maximum points if they reach over a certain size being 7kg and 6.801kg respectively.

Neil

My friend has a Giant Papillion and it’s pretty big. Not sure if his as big as Herman but I compared him to my Shih Tzu and he was a lot bigger and still growing.

You also get blue and white. Everyone on the forum knows because I'm always saying I want one :roll:!

Neil

Owww blue and white….nice. Ill have to tell her! Her last rabbit was a chin so was slate blue. Papillions are fairly rare. She can’t find any info on them (hence why I post here on her behalf haha).

Back