• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blitzen is wonderful!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
as you know his owner is currently having some problems at home and she needed someone to look after Blitzen for her, well her friend agreed to take him until she was ready but she couldn't take him until Sunday so he is staying with me for the week :D
He is the most amazing rabbit you could ever meet! He comes when he is called, he is so snuggly and always happy to see you! I had him on the harness when I got back from school and him and Holly were licking each otehr through the bars of the run :love: they would have made such a fab couple, i want him :oops: :lol:
I am trying to think of reasons in my head of why I should have him but I keep telling my self I shouldn't!
oh he is so wonderful (and judging by the size of his 'bits' he's ready for the snip :shock: :oops: )

Last edited:
Yeah it's probably sensible not to, with you just rehoming the guinea pigs. And remember the expense of an extra rabbit.

Also be careful about letting him near your rabbits as he could pass on EC, mites or viruses. I always keep my own bunnies and any foster rabbits totally separate just to be on the safe side!

I wouldn't take on anymore permenant rabbits either as you were going to rehome the ones you have not so long ago :?

Also be careful about letting him near your rabbits as he could pass on EC, mites or viruses. I always keep my own bunnies and any foster rabbits totally separate just to be on the safe side!

That is a very good point.

Watch the gaps in the wires if Holly is not spayed :lol: I'm sure I've heard of rabbits geting pregnant through wire. :shock:

I thought Blitzen's mum was taking him back (and Holly) once she gets sorted?

Watch the gaps in the wires if Holly is not spayed :lol: I'm sure I've heard of rabbits geting pregnant through wire. :shock:

I don't think that's possible? I know with rats, females have to be in a certain position, and I just can't picture how rabbits would manage it either!

I thought his owner was keeping him once she was settled again and that her friend was fostering him?

well post some then!!!:lol:xif you consider keeping him think of the reasons why you rehomed your guinea pigs.x:)

Back