• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny on ebay- Tamworth

i contacted the seller explaining that his ad wont be on there for very long and directed him to the forum.

i also asked why he was rehoming the poor fella.

I have emailed directing them to RR too - so could no-one else get in touch, don't want to bombard them :D

I had already emailed the seller asking if he would let the bunny go without the hutch - he has replied saying yes, but still the same price, as he can scrap the hutch:(:censored: He's obviously not bothered about it getting a decent home, just wants the money:censored:

Sue x

Anyone heard anything on him yet?
Im too far away but would pay a rescue the £30 to buy him if anyone can take him in?

he looks so lovely, i hope taht soemone can somehow take him on, i hate to imagien him getting into teh wrong hands :-(

i coudl never part with my babies,

Hi girls im quite new to this site so i hope i dont offend anyone by this but it gets to me quite a bit as you see it so many times.

Getting a rabbit out of the free ad or buying a rabbit to re home isnt really rescuing a rabbit, just think if you didnt takes ones in out of the paper, who may go to a good home anyway, (granted some may fall in to the wrong hands but its the same as pet shops and we cant go rescuing every rabbit we see in pets at home) then fosterer's and rescue centers would have space to take in the buns that really do need rescuing & as for buying it so someone can rescue it i just find crazy, you are giving these people reason to breed and make money.

Rant over, i do not mean to upset anyone as i can see by your posts yous all care dearly for the buns and everyone was like you and i then the world would be such a better place.

Hi girls im quite new to this site so i hope i dont offend anyone by this but it gets to me quite a bit as you see it so many times.

Getting a rabbit out of the free ad or buying a rabbit to re home isnt really rescuing a rabbit, just think if you didnt takes ones in out of the paper, who may go to a good home anyway, (granted some may fall in to the wrong hands but its the same as pet shops and we cant go rescuing every rabbit we see in pets at home) then fosterer's and rescue centers would have space to take in the buns that really do need rescuing & as for buying it so someone can rescue it i just find crazy, you are giving these people reason to breed and make money.

Rant over, i do not mean to upset anyone as i can see by your posts yous all care dearly for the buns and everyone was like you and i then the world would be such a better place.

Hi, firstly no offence taken, although some of the male members might:oops:

I think this is a good example of why some rabbits are rescued from the freeads http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107043&highlight=prey+birds

and for the ones that do not get rescued or rehomed a worse fate can often await them:(

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=111180&highlight=rescue+mission

Sue x

its a catch 22 in ebay and free ad cases.

do you not help the bunny and let it suffer because it is marally wrong to give these people money...

or do you satisfy their greed for the sake of that bunnys future, knowing the same situation may occur within weeks or days of you saving the fate of that poor bunny

you just cant win:cry:

Thanks for the reply, all your points are valid, i just dont think because it is in a paper its in danger. I took a bun in from a pet shop ages ago and now every time i go in they try and give me one because it doesnt look very nice or they have had it a week and they dont like it. anyway back to my point, i took this bun in and filled my last space and someone rang saying if i didnt take her 2 buns she was going to open the cage and let them run away, i dont know if she was playing the guilt cards but i didnt have room so had to turn her away, so i think i have learnt a lesson myself and harden up a bit and just take the ones that really do need rescuing not the ones from lazy people who try and an easy way out.

p.s sorry if i offended any boys

:oops:

Back