• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel sick....so sad....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I've just put 3 of my fosters on re-home....:cry::cry::cry: One of them is my beautiful Speedy who I wanted to keep but my bunnies wouldn't accept him.

I feel so sad :cry:

I love him so much I don't know if I can do it....I just sat with him and cuddled him when i got in from work, and now I've done it I can't stop crying...:cry::cry:

Is there anyone out there that can make my buns love him :cry:

Hon I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: I really wish I could and I wish I could take the hurt away but you are doing what's best for him even though it's hard.xxx

big hug coming your way. It was hard having sid go and I only had him for a few weeks and with no view to keeping him so for you it must be much much worse.

I feel bad about the others too....I'm not cut out for fostering... Its breaking my heart :cry:

I think you've been a great foster mum! You ended up in the deep and and you've coped really well - it is really hard when buns you love go but you will be ensuring Speedy, Ollie, Will and Pumpkin all go to the best homes possible and that does make it easier over time.x

awwww :( I know I couldn't do it - I'd keep them all as that's what I did when 'rehoming' 21 guinea pigs :roll: But surely Speedy could stay if he's happy with you? :)

awwww :( I know I couldn't do it - I'd keep them all as that's what I did when 'rehoming' 21 guinea pigs :roll: But surely Speedy could stay if he's happy with you? :)

I could kid myself he's happy and keep him shut away while my buns run freerange.... but thats not the life i want for him :cry:

Back