• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you....

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
.....feed multiple buns veg!!

Zola eats his spring green leaf first whereas Wispa eats all the goodies first. When shes scoffed them all she makes a bee line for Zolas goodies and often gets her teeth into them.

how can i ensure they get their own portions without splitting them up at feeding time!!!!

explaining how you do it will be great!!

i just leave em to it :oops::oops::oops:

if one starts to lose weight then ill sort it out, they are both gradually gaining so i think they are getting what their little bodies need :)

pearl is deffo the most greedy but ive notice half way thro te veg they both opt for hay.... good little angels :love: :love:

AWWWW new siggie!!!!!!!!

it wasnt so much the weight issue it was more the "bad for them" issue, for example Wispa would end up with double the amount of carrot or broccoli and double the amount of parsley!!

ohhh never thought of it like that.... Alvin and pearl now share what Alvin used to have halved twice a day, so i guess its just hard luck for alvin if he dont eat fast enough :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I only give one type of veg at a time, so the one who likes brocolli doesn't scoff it all while the others are eating the carrots - good way to get a poorly bunny I think! So they have their carrots, then a run, then their brocolli then a little rest while I do the pigs veg - then they have their greens - although of course I can't do anything about Primrose eating faster than Victoria - I have to give extra food as Victoria was quite thin, and now her sister's roly poly Primrose, although Victoria's a good weight :roll:

That's a good idea elve, I have a similar problem with my two Jack's a junk food bunny so eats the good stuff first - don't know why I didn't think of feeding one veg at a time :roll:

ive been hand feeding zola whilst wispa climbs all over me trying to get to it!!!! one at a time is the way its going to be

Back